Puppy Microchip #________________________________
Congratulations on your selection of a Duenna Puppy
You’re happy, healthy, puppy will give you many years of love and with proper care, feeding and training your puppy will become a devoted companion.
If you have any questions, please call, we will be more than happy to help.
The purchaser agrees to have the puppy examined by their own veterinarian within four days of purchase and to send a photocopy of the health certificate to the breeder. If the puppy is proven to be in poor health, the puppy may be returned, with papers, for a full refund upon receipt of a letter from said veterinarian, provided the puppy is in the same condition as it was at time of purchase. The returned puppy will be exchanged for the money back or a replacement puppy at the choice of the purchaser.
- The purchaser agrees to take a puppy kindergarten / socialization or puppy obedience class where rewards are given, not punishment to reinforce behavior.
- This puppy/dog will be provided with humane, in home living quarters, personal care, and veterinarian supervised health care.
- The purchaser agrees to follow the breeder’s recommendations for feeding and not to change the brand of food for at least two weeks.
- If for any reason the puppy/dog must be placed in a new home, the purchaser agrees to contact the breeder and the dog must only be placed in a home the breeder finds acceptable or it must be returned to the breeder.
- This puppy/dog will be provided with a fenced running area and its own bed (i.e. crate or such). This puppy/dog will be maintained in a matt free and flea free condition.
- All puppies will carry the prefix DUENNA in its’ registered name.
- If above conditions are not met the purchaser will pay $1500.00 to Nancy Musters the breeder.
The breeder guarantees a healthy, sound puppy free from hip dysplasia or genetic eye problems.
Absence of hip dysplasia (Guelph Certification) should be determined within one month after the dog turns two years old at the expense of the purchaser.
In the unlikely event of hip dysplasia that affects the dog’s quality of life the dog will be replaced within one year from the date of return.
The puppy should not be made to climb stairs, walk on slippery surfaces or taken on walks over half a mile until adulthood.
If at any time there is a question about the dog’s eyes a veterinarian certified DACVO must be consulted at the purchaser’s expense. Purchase price includes
- registration papers
- micro chipping
- first worming
- first vaccination
BY SIGNING THIS BILL OF SALE WE AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS FOR THIS PUPPY’S ADOPTION:
PURCHASER NAME: _____________________________________________
PURCHASER SIGNATURE: _____________________________________________
PURCHASER PHONE: _____________________________________________
PURCHASER ADDRESS: _____________________________________________
BREEDERS SIGNATURE: _____________________________________________
WITNESS NAME: _____________________________________________
WITNESS ADDRESS: _____________________________________________
WITNESS SIGNATURE: _____________________________________________